Online Manual Creator
Free, Simple and modern documentation tool to create and manage online manuals, user guides, knowledge bases, instructions, and tutorials.
Build Your User Manuals in Minutes
Create your online manual
- Write your user manual with a smart authoring and styling editor.
- Enrich and structure your content.
- Make sure your manuals meet all standards thanks to the automated quality check.
Collaborate with your team
Enjoy Sonat’s collaborative environment to get together with your team and:
- Discuss everything, comment on each step
- Define roles and access levels
- Keep track of the progress
- Supervise publishing
When things look good, publish your manual with a single click, and it will be accessible online instantly.
We’ll take care of the layout, and we’ll make sure it looks good on desktops, tablets, and phones.
Collect your users’ feedback and take it into consideration to improve your manual accordingly.
Actively involve your users in the content creation and update your guide regularly.
Are you looking for an all-in-one manual creation tool?
Sign-up and create your online manual for free!
What is your concern?
Starting long before writing the first draft and going on after publishing, making a user manual is neither a one-step nor a one-person job. We realize how challenging writing any content would be.
But a user manual is much more than mere instructional content. It requires meeting numerous standards concerning different areas of expertise.
And we understand how it gets even more tricky when it comes to collaborating in writing it.
What do we provide?
Sonat is an all-in-one documentation tool that provides excellent solutions to writing and publishing challenges for creating professional and user friendly manuals. Sonat is more than a powerful editor for creating and structuring your rich content. It is an online manual authoring designed to accompany you during this journey from a to z.
It addresses all your concerns for creating high-quality manuals (rich content, structure, readability, SEO) in an efficiently collaborative environment where you can get experts from different domains together for publishing your best work.
Easy to use cloud platform for your technical writing needs
Our smart translation machine makes it easier for you to reach out to a broader circle of users worldwide. You can have as many languages as you need, and we help you make sure every single topic is translated.
Keep your unique resources or internal documentation exclusive and private by deciding who can access your published manuals. Restrict the access to special individuals and staff of an organization, or broaden it to anybody with the link.
Publishing updates to improve your manuals are most effective when they’re built upon users’ feedback. This is why we’ve arranged it to be quite simple to collect feedback from your users and publish your updated versions in one click.
Give your documentation your very own style by defining themes and colors. Add your branding elements to reflect your unique identity in all of your documents.
Collaborative writing couldn’t be easier. Define approval processes and workflows, assign roles, leave comments, get notified of every change, and supervise the process by creating publish requests.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We measure your content SEO metrics and help you improve the quality of your content. We use sitemaps, CDN, and other technologies to make sure your content will get the highest possible rank in the search engines.
Sonat is equipped with a readability analyzer that measures your content readability metrics and lets you know how you can make your guide much more readable for your target audience.
- Minimize writers’ block thanks to the variety of templates with examples and boilerplate
- Cut down on the structuring time using templates’ preset formatting
- Reduce research time using the explanations, instructions, and headings provided in specialized
Integrate with your favorite tools.
We innovate what you’re looking for
We have discovered how companies and individuals struggle to create and update manuals for their products. It is always challenging to collaborate and agree on the content.
We established Sonat to create a tool to simplify writing and publishing.
The other problems we have solved are managing the publishing process, keeping track of the changes, correlating the content with the suitable version/variant of the product, and making it accessible to the end-users.
Grow better with the right plan.
Get your business up and running
1 GB Storage
2000 Topics, Private Manual
$8 Per user / Per month
Free Features +
5 users included
5 GB Storage
SAML, Workflow, Fully White-labeled
$25 Per user / Per month
Business Features +
15 users included
20 GB Storage
Unlimited users, Unlimited storage
Enterprise features +
Dedicated Customer Success Manager
Customized viewer design
Quoted prices are exclusive of vat.
What our client say about us
Web Developer @AquariusIT
Aquarius has had a reputation for excellence since its inception in 2005 and continuously developed the software solution, known as ‘ClockWatcher’, for the road transport industry.
I signed up for Sonat’s service and I’m really impressed. I think it is the perfect tool to achieve what we want.
Sales Manager @PiraSys IT Managed Services
Sonat gave our technical and marketing teams a great space to work along for writing user documentation. We especially enjoyed its easy integration with other useful tools, which makes it a cool all-in-one documentation tool.
Marketing Manager @Accutech
You guys made it all so simple. It’s a nice place to write anything, especially when it comes to SEO content. What I like the most about Sonat is that despite its many great features, you never get trapped in a messy overcrowded editor since everything is just so neatly in its place.
- New features
- We are pleased to announce the implementation of the “WebAssistant Simple Regex” feature. With this update, users can link their desired topic to a URL of their web application via regex. This new feature enables users to quickly and easily access relevant information on their web application with just a few simple commands.
- UI improvement
- Sonat improved the UI of Page Components and Component List.
- Bug fix
- Sonat fixed the bug related to changing ownership.
- New features
- If a document does not have a logo, the first letter of the document title will be displayed in its place.
- UI improvement
- Sonat has improved the Share Button’s functionality to enhance the user experience.
- Sonat enhanced the overall performance and stability of the “Create Variant Based on a Document” functionality, ensuring a smooth and seamless experience for our users.
- Bug fix
- The issue related to uploading documents and organization logos is fixed now. Users can now upload their documents and organization logos without any interruption.
- New features
- Now, besides square logos, you can upload rectangular logos for your organization or brand. This gives you even more flexibility in presenting your identity within sonat.
- UI improvement
- Sonat improved the editing interface by adding a vertical scroll for the right section of the content editing page. This means you can now scroll through comments, SEO, and readability metrics independently of the rest of the page, allowing for a more focused and efficient editing experience.
- Sonat improved the UI of the Comment section and made the check and cancel icons smaller, making them less intrusive and allowing for a more simple commenting experience.
- Bug fix
- Now, when selecting a new topic after a long one, the viewer displays the top of it, making it much easier to find and review the desired content.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you don’t. Sonat is designed to be simple and straightforward, so users can focus on creating and sharing their manual without worrying about technical details.
No, there is no restriction on the type of document that can be created using sonat. You have the flexibility to create various documents, including but not limited to product manuals, internal knowledge base, software/SaaS help, articles, internal procedures and processes, and even blog posts.
Yes, your document could easily be bound to a subdomain under your website. For example: docs.mysite.com.
Yes, sonat offers various templates to minimize writer’s block and reduce research time. The templates come with examples, boilerplate, and preset formatting and include explanations, instructions, and headings. To access our collection of free templates click here.
Yes, receiving feedback is a crucial aspect of an online document, as it allows for continuous improvement and ensures that the content meets the needs and expectations of those who use it. With sonat, you can easily gather feedback from your audience and make the necessary adjustments to the user manual, providing a better user experience.